Monday, April 8, 2013

Purpose of the Blog

Hello all,

This will be my first post on my first blog. I have been reading a buddy of mine's for a while and his blog has been something pretty neat to watch as he records his own gaming progress. After some hesitation, I decided I could do the same and this is my attempt to throw one together.

The overall purpose is to have a place to record my own ideas and opinions on the games I play and enjoy. Largely it will be a Warhammer 40k blog as that is what I am enjoying the most recently, but various other games will pop their heads. I am a big Tau fan, but my first 40k love is and always will be my Black Templars. My first ever miniature was a Black Templar Chaplain and I have been hooked since. Even though they are outdated, I will record their struggles in the new 6th edition world they fight in. The Tau have a brand new codex, and while I have had a lot of success with them in the past, I will record their new setup here as well.

Something else that will probably be seen here is Kerbal Space Program, a PC simulator where you run a space program. Think about a space sim with realistic-ish physics and the fact that you build your own stuff in a simple "lego-like" fashion and then watch it blow up...sometimes they even get to orbit.

Other stuff may crop up as I play more games and such. I have no real plan to try to attract readers or followers, this is mostly for myself. But if you enjoy it at all and want to keep on reading, then welcome aboard and let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Isean

No comments:

Post a Comment